80s navy wool jumpsuit size 6 / vintage 1980s Mary Ann Restivo suiting one piece size medium
Vintage 1980s navy wool crepe jumpsuit. This is all business but also awesome. Bergdorf Goodman labels dated 1987 and complete with strong shoulders and suiting styling. Button up top and side pockets. The pants portion is lined. Excellent condition.
* “Mary Ann Restivo”
* Buttons up the front
* 100% wool
* Excellent condition
* Dry clean
* Size 6: Bust= 42 Waist= 26 Hips= 40 Length= 58 Inseam= 29
ALL SALES FINAL
Shipping from United States
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 1 - 2 business days
- Europe : 3 - 5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 3 - 5 business days
- Asia Pacific : 3 - 5 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 3 - 5 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 3 - 5 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 3 - 5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
International Shipping FAQ
Ritual is not responsible for any package lost in the mail or delayed in customs. We have the same tracking number provided to you and we do not have additional information. Items can sometimes be delayed for days / weeks in customs. Once a package leaves the United States, we do not have control over it. Please add insurance at time of purchase if you are concerned. Please request priority if you need an item faster. International shipping is at the BUYERS risk and should be considered carefully.
A non refundable 20% deposit is required for layaway. You may pay on your own schedule as long as the layaway is completed within 90 days.
Items listed less than 24 hours require a 50% deposit.
Sorry, we do not reserve items as they are one of a kind ! Please contact me about leaving a deposit and I will get back to you asap.
Condition rating guide
EXCELLENT : Previously worn with only slight evidence of wear or normal flaws. To include loose threads, small signs of wear, slight seam imperfections.
VERY GOOD : An item which is still sturdy and wearable but may have flaws such as minor stains , small holes or areas that need slight reinforcement.
FAIR / POOR : An item having major flaws which will affect the ability to wear it. An item in need of restoration. Please only purchase this category if you have prior knowledge of vintage/ antique garments in this type of condition.
STUDY ONLY : An item that is beyond repair or wear and only intended for pattern or historical study.
Returns / Exchanges
- Misrepresented items will be considered for a store credit on a case by case basis. Misrepresentaion is defined by serious condition issues that are not disclosed and does not include issues with fit or color. Ritual must be notified within 24 hours of tracked delivery. A return tracking number must be provided within 48 hours of an agreed upon store credit authorization. Any returns not adhering to this policy will not be accepted. Sorry, no exceptions. This protects Ritual from our clothing be worn, used for shoots or copied for design. Thank you
General shipping FAQ
Ritual Vintage brick and mortar FAQ
- We are completely remodeled, now allowing for social distancing, sterilized surfaces and a sparkling clean new fitting room. All city regulations are being adhered to. No mask, no entry.
- We are now re-open 7 days a week.
- Etsy / website items are online only and not available in store. My website runs out of the Catskills where I also take private appointments. The store has different stock which is another reason to visit ! Hope to see you all soon !
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Your item will be shipped to you freshly sanitized in our new LG Styler.