50s black SEQUIN knit cardigan sweater sz s / vintage 1950s tight fit pin up top blouse XS
black nubbly knit shrunken fit cardigan with colored sequin embellishment. This is open front with no closures, I have the front pinned to display on the mannequin. Fits tight and is great for layering over tanks, bustiers or strapless dresses. Just a cute 50s pin up style basic.
No marked size, S
MEASURES : bust= 32 length= 17
ALL SALES FINAL
Shipping from United States
1 business day
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 1 - 2 business days
- Europe : 3 - 5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania : 3 - 5 business days
- Asia Pacific : 3 - 5 business days
- Latin America and the Caribbean : 3 - 5 business days
- North Africa and the Middle East : 3 - 5 business days
- Sub-Saharan Africa : 3 - 5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Frequently Asked Questions
Vintage clothing and shoes can run small. It is important to pay attention to the measurements provided as well as the marked size. It is a good idea to have an idea of your measurements and the measurements of garments that fit you well when purchasing vintage online. Feel free to ask us any questions.
International Shipping FAQ
Ritual is not responsible for customs fees on any order shipped outside of the USA. Customs duties are the sole responsibility of the purchaser and vary depending on your country. Please research your country’s polices before purchasing.
Ritual is not responsible for any package lost in the mail or delayed in customs. We have the same tracking number provided to you and we do not have additional information. Items can sometimes be delayed for days / weeks in customs. Once a package leaves the United States, we do not have control over it. Please add insurance at time of purchase if you are concerned. Please request priority if you need an item faster. International shipping is at the BUYERS risk and should be considered carefully.
Yes we do layaway !
A non refundable 20% deposit is required for layaway. You may pay on your own schedule as long as the layaway is completed within 90 days.
Items listed less than 24 hours require a 50% deposit.
Sorry, we do not reserve items as they are one of a kind ! Please contact me about leaving a deposit and I will get back to you asap.
Condition rating guide
DEADSTOCK : Never worn , usually having original tags or evidence of never being used.
EXCELLENT : Previously worn with only slight evidence of wear or normal flaws. To include loose threads, small signs of wear, slight seam imperfections.
VERY GOOD : An item which is still sturdy and wearable but may have flaws such as minor stains , small holes or areas that need slight reinforcement.
FAIR / POOR : An item having major flaws which will affect the ability to wear it. An item in need of restoration. Please only purchase this category if you have prior knowledge of vintage/ antique garments in this type of condition.
STUDY ONLY : An item that is beyond repair or wear and only intended for pattern or historical study.
Returns / Exchanges
Ritual does not accept returns online or in our retail store. All items are final sale. No exceptions. Thank you for understanding.
- Misrepresented items will be considered for a store credit on a case by case basis. Misrepresentaion is defined by serious condition issues that are not disclosed and does not include issues with fit or color. Ritual must be notified within 24 hours of tracked delivery. A return tracking number must be provided within 48 hours of an agreed upon store credit authorization. Any returns not adhering to this policy will not be accepted. Sorry, no exceptions. This protects Ritual from our clothing be worn, used for shoots or copied for design. Thank you
General shipping FAQ
It is the buyers responsibility to provide a safe and secure address and location for packages. Ritual will not be responsible for any stolen or lost mail.If a package is marked delivered and you did not receive it, it is the buyers responsibility to file a report and handle the incident with your local post. Items are shipped first class or priority if over a pound. Basic shipping is free, upgraded options are by request at the time of purchase. *NOTE: postal insurance will not reimburse you for theft. Be sure your location is secure or request signature conf at time of purchase.
Ritual Vintage brick and mortar FAQ
Here is some post covid info for in store shopping !
- We are completely remodeled, now allowing for social distancing, sterilized surfaces and a sparkling clean new fitting room. All city regulations are being adhered to. No mask, no entry.
- We are now re-open 7 days a week.
- Etsy / website items are online only and not available in store. My website runs out of the Catskills where I also take private appointments. The store has different stock which is another reason to visit ! Hope to see you all soon !
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Your item will be shipped to you freshly sanitized in our new LG Styler.